Realistic Vagina Donut For EasyOp Penis Pumps
Vagina Donut: Fleshy and soft, this naturally shaped donut feels like pillows against the delicate penile skin. It prevents air from leaking out of the pump and creates an ideal comfort zone for optimal pumping.
Instructions for use
- Lubricate the sleeve and your penis as well.
- Insert your erect or flaccid penis into the cylinder. The cylinder should remain firmly pressed against the base of your penis/pubic area to keep air from escaping.
- Slowly begin to work the pump. There will be a slight pressure on your penis as air is drawn from the tube. For beginners, it is important to start this process slowly to avoid discomfort. Remember to press the safety release valve if the pressure becomes too severe.
- Continue pumping/releasing air until you've found a level of pressure suitable for your penis. It should look swollen but should not hurt.
- Now make sure no air escapes (unless needed) and wait 20 minutes. You may need to pump further during this time to keep an appropriate amount of pressure on your penis.
- Once the session is complete your penis should appear thicker/longer and have heightened sensitivity. These results are effective for 24 hours, but you may experience permanent results through long-term use. We recommend 3-4 sessions per week.
LeLuv HandOp Vacuum Accessories Parts Cylinder Sleeves Rings Vagina Donut Key Features:
- Vacuum Pump Seals for EasyOp Pumps
- Adds comfort while pumping
- Creates air-tight seal
- Compatible with all water-based lubricants
- Non-latex, Hypoallergenic and phthalate free
Every item is 100% brand new, in original manufacturer-sealed packaging.
Free Shipping to All USA Addresses with Discreet Shipping.
90-Day, 100% Satisfaction or your Money Back!
See the Instructions available for all our products here!
|Item Number / MPN||200018-088|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Diameter||For use with Cylinders up to 2.25"|
|Size||See Dimensions Image|
|Type||Penis Vacuum Pump|
|Weight (net)||3 oz. shipped|
We Also Recommend